Search This Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dream and Dialogue

"Dreaming of the One I danced with" ... 2 April 2008

...could have sworn I danced with her...


What is she doing in my dream?...


What are we doing in a school hallway?


Busy people zipping through.


And my focus on her:
tall - hour-glass figure
lightly tinted contact lenses
bobbed hair-cut
gorgeous legs


I recall:
she swayed lyrically,
cackled happily.
She had not been out
in a long time.


We danced
I wanted her closer
but she was so drunk
I wondered if she’d remember
we danced.


Yet here she is,
in my dream.
She’s pissed
since I thought her an actress
I’m corrected.


She’s a film maker.
Looking hot
carrying all that
equipment
as she’s well equiped.


Where’s this dream going?...


Laying down?...


I feel like a geek.
The kind who can’t
get the girl
except in a dream.
She’s all over me.


What?...


We’re dancing alright.
Horizontally!...
Nothing a man would imagine.
Women are indeed
quite different.


Thank you for the dream, darling...


... slowly I wake up...


confused...


What WAS SHE doing in my dream??

"Rubbery Glue" (a duet)... 5 April 2008

I wrote this
thanks to your influence


so as you read
you read about yourself


when I forget myself
I am like you:


vain
changing my appearance
hair and clothing


insulting
calling you that
without thinking twice


cheapo
pocketing freebies
that don’t belong to me


insipid
knowing what you think of me
and still paying attention to you


ignorant
rushing past you
not stopping to help


insensitive
blurting out my opinion
disregarding your feelings


evil
trying to control you
because you try to control me


a bull shitter
play me, seduce me
like i do it to you, and walk away


monkey
you climb the tree
hell, me too


masturbater
you do it over the phone
I ... lied, but I know you are.


mindless
ramble random incoherences
gibberish, and laugh it off


idiot
getting distracted
and still catching up


forgetful
I swore I knew for myself
but I listened to you


loud
without harmony
till we’re fed up


obnoxious
button-pushing til they break
and you explode


hurtful
I found your weakness
I must take advantage


hairy
from head to toe
snag and pull, to make you feel


bloody
nose, mouth, cuts, bruises
yes, it’s quite real


a liar
I said it to make you happy
I tried to tell the truth, you wouldn’t listen.


hateful
you remind me of myself
when you hate me too


addictive
sex, alcohol, rage
you can’t live without


corny
stupid jokes
we get along that way


homosapien
nah..
really?!


Funny how,
when I am myself I remain
in that quaint corner...


observing in silence
your every move
analyzing your mind...


busy... busy... busy....


Oh! - last minute invitation
I’ll tell you tomorrow
after the event.


Okay, sure, sure
I’ll see you then!

No comments: